I usually only post on items I personally love, but I’ve gotten requests for the link to this dress and it’s got a pretty high rating from a good number of reviewers so I thought I’d just put this up.
- The knit opens up diagonally from the middle and is very figure flattering.
Things to Note:
- Overall, I don't feel secure wearing this dress. It feels like it may give way somewhere. However, most of the other reviewers don't seem to have a problem with it.
- The seams look poorly made especially along the neckline.
- The knit at the straps don't look like they can hold the weight of the entire dress.
- Seam at one of the shoulders was not fully connected.